Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kitchen Organizing ~ Part I

Howdy!!

Oh can you say I'm on a roll!!  So far I have 2 boxes packed up and ready to take over to Goodwill.  I found things I haven't used in almost 9 years so feels so good to get it out of the cubboards and let someone else utilize them.

So I started with the pantry.  Let me tell you this one was a chore.  Darn it.... I forgot to take the before but let me give you a visual.  Things were stacked on top of things, sideways and all over the place where it was almost impossible to see what I had in there.  This past year was a whirl wind for us with all of my parents issues they were having so to put it out of site, it just got shoved in there behind closed doors.  I know...... bad habit but no more.  Everything will have the proper place now so I can find things.

Here is the after shot of my pantry and now I can see everything and it looks so nice :)

Next stop, the cupboard where all my baking items were.  Once again, things that were just collecting dust so out they came and into the give away box. 
Now that is much better don't you think!!  Well trust me, even though I forgot the before pics it is much much better!!!  lol  See what happens when I get on a mission.  I forget to show everyone how bad it really was!!

Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!

Linking up to:

Photobucket




Today's quote:  "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

xo ~ Laura

3 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I discovered so many out-of-date products. What a waste of money!
I like being organized, and saving money!
★Linda★

Proper Prim said...

Tell the truth Laura you were too embarrassed to show us the before... hahaha.... you GO GIRL!... thinks are looking good and all your hard work is paying off... now that is another thing behind you. Good Job my friend.

Hugs, Deb

Unknown said...

It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing. You can visit our website Kitchen Organizing Tips