Monday, January 24, 2011

Bathroom Organizing

Hi there and Happy Monday!!

Well I have jumped on the bandwagon for the cleaning and organizing!!  I had originally said I was starting with the closets but got side tracked, as usual but hey, at least I'm cleaning things out and organizing things right?  :)

I first decided to hit Carissa's old bathroom as so many things were left there after she moved out in May 2010 and I just hadn't gotten around to it so this started everything!!  I forgot to take the before shots but trust me, I got one full garbage bag full of junk out of it and this is my final results and I am so happy with it!! 




Boy, that feels great and now I can keep it that way :)

I ended up getting a text after finishing this room and just had to share it with you!!  My youngest and her fiance went fishing up on the penisula this weekend, Steelhead and this is what I received from Brandon.
Here she is with her catch and she is with the guide, helping her hold this baby!! She actually caught 2 of them today and lost 2 so not bad.  This pretty one is a 14 lb one but they had to release it as it was tribal and you can't keep those.   Not bad for the first time Steelhead fishing huh :)  I'm proud of her...... brings back a lot of memories when I used to go fishing with Dad :)

Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!

Today's quote:  "I cannot always control what goes on outside. But I can always control what goes on inside."

xo ~ Laura

3 comments:

Proper Prim said...

OH WOW... Mr. D. would be so jealous of that fish.

Nice bathroom, well that is one job behind you now. Great job there buddy. Keep up the good work.

Hope you are having a great Monday... at least it has warmed up here a bit and so far no snow. We are expecting a good amount in the next 24 hours... YUCK... still haven't cleaned up the last mess. Guess what I am going to be doing when I get home...lol.

Have a safe trip home Laura...

Hugs, Deb

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Great job on the bathroom---big pats on the back!!!! Any job done is a positive thing!
What a great fish!!!! I have never-never!-caught a fish that big! Makes me hungry for fish!!!!!
★Linda★

Granny said...

It's not where you started organizing/cleaning that's important, it's that you started. I love your bathroom with the yellow walls and brown shower curtain.

That fish is huge! It's great that she enjoys fishing as much as Brandon.