Monday, January 3, 2011

Frame Redo's

Happy Monday!!

Well both Larry and I are off today as Microsoft observes New Years Day today vs. Friday as some of the company so I get to do all kinds of things today!!  First off, the Christmas decoration storage tubs are coming in, thanks to my hubs and I will take everything down.  It won't take as long this year as I never did get the outdoor decorations up this year due to losing Dad but that's OK. 

I had some frames that I had painted in white quite a few months ago and since we received so many pictures at Christmas of the kids in black frames, I decided to redo the white ones.  Our extra room, well it's kind of a catch all room that I want to work on this year. Right now I have the table and chairs that I bought for Mom and Dad's apartment when I moved them up to Assisted Living so now I have a full size table to do my crafts. Larry said I'm taking over the "Pod" lol.  It all looks so uniform now :)


I am hoping to get a few craft projects going after I finish that and get ready for Valentines decorations :)   Here is a sneak peek....

I'm also in the process or redoing this cute shelf!! I was cleaning out my craft closet and found some things I forgot I had lol.

The last thing I will be doing today is getting a massage after my youngest, Carissa gets off work.  We were going to go on Sunday afternoon but her kitty got into Brandon's fishing tackle items and got a hook stuck in his tongue and they had to take him to the vet to get it out :(  Poor baby!!  This way I'll be relaxed and ready for my 4 day work week :)

Hope you are having a wonderful day and happy crafting!!

Today's quote:  Joy is the feeling of grinning inside.

- Melba Colgrove

xo ~ Laura

1 comments:

Connie said...

Good for you getting the day off. My hubby's work does the same thing but he ended up going in because they run 24/7 and some departments may be running out of product, (he works in a chemical plant). That is OK though because he is getting paid triple time. That is always welcome after the holiday's to get up and running again.

I can't wiat to see what you do with the XO. I have already seen so many people jumping on the Valentine bandwagon on blogs, I kinda feel like I need to enjoy a scaled down house for a few weeks before breaking out the next holiday's decorations.

Enjoy you day off.