Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, different outlook on life

Happy New Year!!!

2010 had been a very long year with a lot of precious memories for me with a lot of heart aches also but I wouldn't change a thing.  I learned so much this past year and am now able to reflect on life a lot differently.  I don't get upset so easily and have learned to treasure even the smallest of things.  I am very grateful for all that I've experienced this past year, even though most of it was totally exhausting.  I found that I never knew exactly just how much my parents really meant to me until I was able to spend so much time with them on a daily basis.  I am so lucky to have/had such wonderful and caring parents who helped to mold me into whom I am today. 

I thank the good Lord above every day now, even for the smallest miracles in life.  It is like my eyes have been opened so much clearer now.  So what am I going to do this New Year?  Enjoy life to the fullest, make many new memories and treasure and reflect on all the past memories.

I am going to be more organized this year and stay that way!!  :)  I wanted to do this last year but it kept getting put on the back burner with all of Dad's health issues.  I want to redecorate the house and Deb from Proper Prim has inspired me to go ahead and try some projects with tools and I'm going to do just that :)  Thanks Deb for being my cheerleader!!  :)  Oh the ideas that are in my mind for projects are very exciting!!  I can't wait!!

So my advice to each of you is, live your dreams, cherish each and every miracles that occur each day and believe in yourself.  Treasure all the memories that you obtain in life as they really do get you through life.

Here is a sneak peek on one of the projects that I am finishing up for my 3 children.  These will be a very special memory to each and every one of them..... you'll see why when I'm done :)


So have a wonderful day and here is to the best year yet!!!  Happy crafting!!

Today's quote:  "To exist is to change; to change is to mature; to mature is to create oneself endlessly."

xo ~ Laura

1 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I know where you are coming from. There have certainly been our fair share of ups and downs. But we go forward...... What else can we do?
Love you, Hon!
★Linda★