Sunday, December 12, 2010

Whew..... got it done :)

Time to now move onward and get back into a regular routine.  Dad's service was yesterday and I'm so glad that is all done now.  Dad would want me to enjoy myself and all that I love and so Christmas is my favorite time of the year and I love my crafting so I'm back :)

Well it took me a little longer to get up all my decorations but I finally got it done.  Well for what I have done or already had.  Still working on a few more projects ;)

I finished my mantle area and love it.  It is so nice to just come home, turn on the lights and enjoy how pretty it looks.  My kids tell me that my house looks like a Christmas store lol.  Did I tell you I just LOVE Christmas??  lol

I have put up my Christmas blocks I made along with my candles that I did a few weeks ago.  I just love being able to sit and stare at my projects and enjoy them.  Makes me feel good :D

Here is a picture of my table.  Yup was able to use my plate stand to elevate my angel!!  Lovin it!

Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!

Today's quote:  He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.


- Isaiah 40:29-31

xo ~ Laura

2 comments:

Mom2fur said...

Everything is so beautiful!
I'm sorry about your father. My dad passed away about 25 years ago. I don't think we can do anything more for our folks than to live the good and happy lives they wanted for us.

Proper Prim said...

Laura it all looks so festive and so beautiful. I am so happy to see that you are enjoying your favourite time of the year. I am always sad the day after Christmas, everything is so pretty this time of year.

Great job my friend.

Hugs, Deb