Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tree is decorated!!

Things have been very busy with having to have gone back to work after Dad's passing and getting ready for his Memorial Service today but I am making some progress with the decorating around the house.  I was able to get the tree up and decorated and was very excited because Carissa came over and we kept our tradition going and were able to put our porcelin doves on the tree. 



The picture doesn't do the tree justice but it turned out beautiful.  Oh how I love Christmas!!  It makes me so happy.

I'm making progress around my fireplace.  Here is a sneek peek of part of it.  I love my larger nutcracker :)


Here is a picture of my newest addition to my collection.  Carissa found it and brought it over.  I just love him :)



Wishing you a fabulous day and happy crafting!!

Today's quote:  The strength of the heart comes from the soundness of the faith.

xo ~ Laura

4 comments:

Connie said...

Such a lovely tree. I love all white on a tree, it makes it look so pure.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Your tree is absolutely beautiful. Love the doves.
I'll be thinking of you and praying.
★Linda★

Proper Prim said...

Gorgeous Laura... I love those beautiful doves and I know how special they are to you and your daughter.

I love all the white trimmings, it makes it so Christmas like. So happy you are enjoying the season.

Thinking about you today, hope all went well and you are okay.

Big Hugs my friend...

Deb

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Love the white!!