Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

Wishing all of my dear blogland friends a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful and blessed Happy New Year from my family to yours. 


We had a wonderful Christmas last night on Christmas Eve with my children and grandbabies and gained so many new precious memories.  I am truly blessed!! Yes even Dad was here with us, watching down and smiling.   It has always been one of our traditions to have Christmas Jammies on for this night :)

My oldest and youngest

My oldest daughter and her hubby
My 6 grandbabies
My son and me
Carissa and her Dad....he got her the cowboy boots she's wanted and will be wearing these under her wedding dress in May :)
One of my grand dogs, yes even she had her jammies on lol


 Brandon and Carissa - the engaged couple..... :)
My handsome hubby who is the best ever!

My beautiful daughter-in-law
and last but not least, my other granddog :)




May you gain many precious memories throughout this New Year and be blessed beyond your dreams.

xo ~ Laura

5 comments:

Lori said...

Looked like fun! Have a Merry Christmas!

Granny said...

You have a great looking family. Love the tradition of wearing the jammies. That's my kind of tradition.

Merry Christmas

J Rodney said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!
JRFrugalMom from
Frugality Is Free

Proper Prim said...

Laura, everything looks so gorgeous...

thanks for sharing your special day with us all...

I am so happy you had a very Merry Christmas Eve... love the jammies tradition... I am with Granny J on that one.

Got your sweet card...thank you... that is so precious... you are such a creative genius.

Have a great holiday sweetie... xo

Big Hugs, Deb

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

What a beautiful family you have! Love the dog in jammies......
Thanks for the warm wishes.
Warmest wishes for your new year!