Friday, December 24, 2010

Finished!!!!

Happy Christmas Eve!!

Well I finished my last and final project yesterday and am now 100% completed and ready for a special Christmas Eve tonight with my family :)  I had a lot of little things to finish yesterday but the last project to finish was just one more wall plaque.  Whew!!!

I am looking forward to having a full house later today with my 3 children, their spouses and my 6 grandbabies :)  We even have my ex coming to share in this special day.  I have to admit that this month has been a tough one for me and after Dad passed, I was having a hard time just getting into it and enjoying the season as I always have.  Something just kept nawing at me, ENJOY this time as it has always been your favorite time of the year.  So I did the best I could and it all started coming back in leeps and bounds.  I know it was my Dad nudging me :)  "Thank you Daddy"  :DDD

So have a wonderful day today and if you are spending time with your friends and family today, enjoy those very special moments that will last a life time and remember to celebrate life.  Thank you Jesus for for your birth and all that you've done for us and continue to do.

xo ~ Laura

Today's quote:  It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.

1 comments:

Granny said...

I know this month has been especially rough for you. Just remember that when you step outside at night and see a star twinkling, it's your Dad looking down on you and telling you he's at peace. Have a great day with your family. Merry Christmas