Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fit for a princess :)

While some of my other projects are drying so I can finish them, I decided to make a few things for my sweet little princess granddaughter for Christmas as I also have gotten her some tutu's.  She loves dressing up so I figured a princess needs a wand and a crown right?  I might even make her a few more in different colors :)

The glitter glue is still wet but it will be nice and shiney for her when she opens them :)  So fun!!

I also got in a baking mode tonight and decided to start making some cookies for Christmas.  Tonight is peanut butter chocolate chips with white chocolate chips too :)  Yummmmmm!!!  Guess I'll be going back on my diet but after Christmas lol.

Have a wonderful evening and happy crafting!!

Today's quote:  "All of life is a journey; which paths we take, what we look back on, and what we look forward to is up to us. We determine our destination, what kind of road we will take to get there, and how happy we are when we get there"

xo ~ Laura

3 comments:

Granny said...

Laura, she is gonna love the crown and wand. What little girl doesn't love purple and pink?

Proper Prim said...

Oh your sweet little GD is going to love those... me I am drooling over those cookies... yummmmmmmmmy, my favourite.

Have a great one sweetie,

Hugs, Deb

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Mya loves her tutu! I know your granddaughter will love all the princess things, as well. Who wouldn't love a tiara like that? :)
Mmmmmmm, we love cookies and they sound super!!!!!
★Linda★