Friday, December 17, 2010

MoM Blocks

Wahoo it's Friday!!!  I made it through a very long and busy week and I'm SO glad it's the weekend now :)  Have a lot to finish up for Christmas presents.  Can you believe it is next week already???  Yikes!!  lol

So I wanted to do something very special for Larry's Mom.  She is the sweetest woman and I love my MIL so much so I wanted her to know how much she means to us and all she's done.



This saying is so true for Mom.  Unconditional love ~  A true blessing in my life.

Have a wonderful weekend!!

xo ~ Laura

Today's Quote:  "Never put off to tomorrow what you can do today"

3 comments:

Granny J said...

What a precious gift. I'm sure she is going to love it.

gail myrepurposedlife.net said...

awww so sweet! It really is pretty, something any mom would love!
Merry Christmas!
gail

Proper Prim said...

What a special gift... I am sure she will love it... there is nothing like a heart made gift to cherish forever.

Hugs, Deb