Friday, December 17, 2010

MoM Blocks

Wahoo it's Friday!!!  I made it through a very long and busy week and I'm SO glad it's the weekend now :)  Have a lot to finish up for Christmas presents.  Can you believe it is next week already???  Yikes!!  lol

So I wanted to do something very special for Larry's Mom.  She is the sweetest woman and I love my MIL so much so I wanted her to know how much she means to us and all she's done.



This saying is so true for Mom.  Unconditional love ~  A true blessing in my life.

Have a wonderful weekend!!

xo ~ Laura

Today's Quote:  "Never put off to tomorrow what you can do today"

3 comments:

Granny said...

What a precious gift. I'm sure she is going to love it.

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

awww so sweet! It really is pretty, something any mom would love!
Merry Christmas!
gail

Proper Prim said...

What a special gift... I am sure she will love it... there is nothing like a heart made gift to cherish forever.

Hugs, Deb