Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Big project completed :)

Happy Wednesday!!

I did it!!  I was really worried about getting this project done in time for Christmas and I really had to do it.  I worked on it for 3 hours tonight and got it done :)  I did have a little set back as I accidently popped one of the panes of glass out so had to reset and reglue it.  Fortunately I didn't break it :)

I made this up for my ex husband for Christmas.  We always have him over for Christmas eve so we can all spend time with our kids and our grandbabies.  My hubby is awesome and said he wouldn't have it any other way. 

Just shows you that you can get over the past and move forward.  I know that my ex would still do anything for any of us which is a nice feeling.

Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!

Today's quote:  Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.

- Benjamin Disraeli

xo ~ Laura

6 comments:

Connie said...

Very nice job.

That is wonderful that there can still be humanity and kindness after divorce. I bet your children are grateful for that.

Merry Christmas.

Granny said...

That looks great and I'm sure your ex will love it.

Proper Prim said...

What a sweet thing to do for your ex... I am with you, life is way too short to habour bad feelings... Dennis' ex and I were the best of friends... she died of lung cancer a few years ago and I still miss her.

Sorry I missed this... just catching up on posts now.

Hope your day is a fun filled one... Love ya...

Hugs, Deb

Unknown said...

What a nice gesture! It looks great!

Miranda
www.justdrinkacoke.blogspot.com

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Love it--and your generous spirit is a fabulous example to all! Thanks for linking up to Beyond The Picket Fence.

Megan Gunyan said...

Wow, very impressive---not just your lovely craft, but your attitude! I envy that. Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

I'm hosting an "our nest" sign giveaway! Hope you can join! alittleknickknack.blogspot.com