Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Quiet Night..........Awwwww

Hi!  Yes I'm still around, just have been very busy with work and life in general.
I had such a wonderful and fun filled weekend I didn't get any crafting done at all and before I knew it, the hussle bussle of the work week was upon me.  Why do the weekends go so darn fast!!

I came home from a very busy day and felt I really needed to just slow down and relax some so I decided to do up a little project for Christmas for my little stick tree.  I got out some pipe cleaner and made these cute little ornaments.

I then found these cute little ornaments at the Dollar Store so sat and painted them and put on some glitter.  They are still wet so the color doesn't show up totally yet lol.  I'm so darn impatient :)




It is a much cooler evening tonight and I can tell by the smell in the air and the cooler nights that ole man Winter is right around the corner.  I sure hope the forecasters are wrong with how bad this could be this year.

So what a better way to stay relaxed and enjoy this cool evening???  Make a pizza :)



So my hubby's birthday was Sunday and so Mr. Rooster carries his birthday wishes for the week.  Yup...I spoil him for the entire week lol :)



Here is my daily favorite quote for today.  I've been doing these daily for a little while as it helps me to reflect on different journey's that I'm going through right now.  ~ All of life is a journey; which paths we take, what we look back on, and what we look forward to is up to us. We determine our destination, what kind of road we will take to get there, and how happy we are when we get there.


Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

2 comments:

Granny said...

Love the little ornaments, especially the ones you painted.

Proper Prim said...

Love the sparkle... good job. they will look so sweet on your little tree.

What a sweet thing to do for hubby... hope he is enjoying his birthday week.

Hugs, Deb