Sunday, November 28, 2010

I will be MIA for a few days....

Just wanted to let you know that I will be MIA for a few days as Dad has taken a turn for the worse and we now have him on Comfort Care Level so I am busy making pre-arrangments to have his last days comfortable, plans for afterwards and taking care of my Mom.  I know that my guardian angels are helping me every step of the way.

I would appreciate your prayers during this rough time, not only for strength for me but also for my children who are very close to my Dad.  We are hanging in there as well as can be expected.  This is a time for me to get things handled to take all pressure off of Mom and to reflect on some very special precious times that I am encountering right now.

Hugs to all of you and I will be back when things settle down.

xo ~ Laura

6 comments:

Connie said...

I know the next few days and weeks are going to be tough. Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. You are so blessed to be close with both of your parents. {{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}}} to you and your family.

Granny said...

You and your family are in my prayers. ((((( Laura )))))

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

Laura, may God be with you during this sad time. My thoughts and prayers are with you ALL!
take care my friend!
gail

Proper Prim said...

Laura, know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Be strong my friend. Remember I am always here if you need a shoulder.

Big Hugs sweetie....

Love Deb

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Laura,
Please know I am thinking of you always and praying for each and everyone of you.
★Linda★

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

I too will be thinking of you Laura. I'm so sorry that this time has come.