Monday, November 22, 2010

Ho Ho Ho

Howdy!!  I'm posting this early tonight just in case we lose power :)  Wow what an interesting day.  It has been snowing all day at our place.  Thank goodness my boss is very caring and once I tried to attempt going in this morning and couldn't, I called her and she told me to work from home so I did.  Got her blessing to stay home again tomorrow to.  Very nice :)  Yes my van is under all this snow lol.

My puppies aren't to crazy about this weather that's for sure.  This is my youngest, Taz and this is before it got worse outside.


Can you tell Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year?!?  I love it as it feels so warm and cozy and love all the homey decorations.

I saw the cutest blocks over at Lolly Chops and couldn't resist doing up some for us for Christmas.  They took a little time with all the painting, adding the paper and then embelishing them but I love how they turned out.  Can't wait to get them up in a few days!!

I also got to see my girlfriend and give her the photo album I made her and I decided to make her this card to.  It is always fun getting a totally personalized one from someone :)

Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!

Linking up to
Photobucket


Today's quote:  Courtesies of a small and trivial character are the ones which strike deepest in the gratefully and appreciating heart.

xo ~ Laura

2 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Love the HO HO HO blocks--very festive! Real scrapbook'y'. You are always doing something cool!
★Linda★

Granny said...

Handmade decorations are the best kind. Love the blocks.