Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Pics of the Grandbabies

Happy Thursday!!

I hope all of you had a wonderful and safe Halloween.  I was a little disappointed as we didn't have very many trick or treaters this year which I was suprised.  The weather held out and wasn't raining or cold which is rare around here BUT I did get to see 4 of my grandbabies who always stop by so Nana can see them all dressed up :)

This is Bailey and Donyell.  My 2 oldest granddaughters.  They were gothic something lol.

This is Lil Walter.  Don't ask me as I have no idea lol.

This is my youngest grandson Ethan and he is a transformer.

I also had the red Christmas tin from the other day that I posted.  I wanted to make a little treat/sweet tin for work as people always come in and out of my office so it's fun to see them see what they want for that little sweet treat lol.  Very simple but works just fine :)

Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

6 comments:

Granny said...

Cute costumes. We only had two trick or treaters and Grampy is thrilled because now he gets to eat all the leftover candy. lol

I love that little candy tin. You are so creative. That would make a nice container for a gift also.

Proper Prim said...

They are all so cute... great costumes... Love Lil Walter's, that was a creative one...

What a cute creative way to use your tin... I always have a candy dish full on my desk, when it empties they also let me know about it...lol

Hope you are having a great week Laura...

Hugs, Deb

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I love the guy in the big head! And the girls are definitely gothic. So many kids do that one. The little guy--I know what that is.
Pretty 'sweet' of you to have treats for co-workers!
★Linda★

genie said...

It is such fun being a grandmother. These shots are so cute. Wait ’till you pull them back out as they age. Then it really be fun for all!

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Oh they look so stinkin' cute!!

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Oh, my goodness.... How cute!
Just wonderful!
Thank you for sharing!
Leticia