Sunday, November 14, 2010

Flameless Candles

Howdy!!

So I have gotten back into the swing of things, well for the most part lol.  I was able to do some crafting this weekend and am getting excited to have Christmas right around the corner.  This is my ALL time favorite holiday :)

I have been keeping my eyes posted for things for my youngest daughter for her very first Christmas in their own place.  You all know they love the outdoors right??  So what did I do for them?

No worries about the outside catching on fire which is awesome! 

I also am in the process of making them something else.  Here is a sneak peek.....can you guess what it is?


Here is today's quote ~ It is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the doing. It is not how much we give, but how much love we put into the giving.

Happy Crafting!

xo ~ Laura

2 comments:

Proper Prim said...

Okay you have me stumped... I am maybe thinking a Christmas centrepiece... whatever it is I am sure it will be gorgeous.

Have a great week Laura... xo

Hugs, Deb

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Neat candles. I dont own any yet, but I've heard great things about the flameless version.