Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Decorations

Hi! 

I hope that you are having a wonderful start to your week.  Tonight we have a really bad wind storm going on and we had to go outside at 9:30 pm to put some of our vinyl siding back on the backside of the house so we didn't lose the entire side.  Not fun holding a ladder for the hubby when the wind is almost blowing both of us down.  This week is going to be crazy at work as people are starting to take time off for the holiday's so I'm going to be a tired girl but that's OK as I have 4 days off next week for Thanksgiving!!  Wahoo!!  For that I am thankful :)

So I gave you a tease on a project that I was working on.  There have been a few guesses and I will now let you stop wondering lol.  Here was the "in progress"  I have changed it a little from the tease though lol.



Here is the after :)  Carissa is loving all the things I'm making them for Christmas.  It is fun as since they are just starting out they don't have anything.  They picked up Red last night and I gave them a box full of ornaments that I've found along with a few more things I've made them.  They are getting excited to get their own tree and decorate their cute house.

I also have seen a lot of these cute things on the different blogs so decided to make one for our dishwasher.  That way Larry will stop asking me if they are clean or dirty :)

Today's quote:  There is nothing that cannot be achieved by firm imagination.

Hope you have a fabulous day and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

5 comments:

Connie said...

Love how your 'Joy' turned out.

Granny said...

That is so sweet of your to make the decorations for your daughter's new home. I especially like the Joy with the large bell. You're so creative. :)

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Super cute Joy!

Proper Prim said...

Adorable... perfect for the outdoor couple... I am sure they were thrilled with it.

I think that weather is heading out way tonight. I couldn't imagine being out in it let along being on a ladder.

Have a great week Laura...xo

Big Hugs, Deb

Gail said...

Love what you did with "JOY". What a great idea!

Enjoy your day.
Gail