Wednesday, November 17, 2010

More Christmas Decorations

Howdy!!

I am so enjoying being able to work on some of my projects again.  It is such a stress release for me and I just love seeing what I come up with.

The other day I was in the store and saw the cutest little gingerbread houses out of bird houses.  Yes you heard me right lol.  Guess they really aren't gingerbread then huh.  I came home and decided to do one up to see how it turned out.  I already had an unpainted one so figured why not.  The only thing I actually bought for it was the snow which is pretty cute :)


Also am working on more projects.  Here's a tease for another one I'm doing :)  Don't you just love it when I do that?  lol.  Yes it is still wet :)

Today's quote ~ "A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes."

Happy Crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

4 comments:

Granny said...

The little house is adorable. What a great idea to use unpainted birdhouses. Much easier than making the real gingerbread houses. I used to make them with the kids and the mice would feast on them. lol

Love today's comment.

Granny said...

That should have said "Love today's quote". :)

Proper Prim said...

Oh that is so adorable... I want one of those... what a great idea. What kind of snow did you use? Wouldn't they be cute tucked into the tree... oh the places you could find to put them are endless... love it.

BTW, great quote today and so, so true.

Have a great day Laura...

Hugs, Deb

Toyin O. said...

Nice decoration, very creative.