Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mock Bridal Bouquet

Happy Monday!!

I was able to get a few projects done over the weekend between visits to Dad over at the rehab center.

I ended up working on a mock bouquet for Carissa to see if this is what she is looking for and if it was the right size.  The picture doesn't do it justice at all in fact when I sent it to her she wasn't sure if she liked it.  Well she came over to see it in person and loves it but I need to scale it down as she is so petite we don't want it to over power her.


Also, I just noticed that I forgot to put my ribbon pumpkin's picture on a previous post.  Can you tell I am a little preoccupied?  lol  So here it is :)

Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

4 comments:

Connie said...

What a beautiful bouquet, you are sure talented. Your daughter is lucky to have you.

Cute pumpkin. I was wondering where the picture was that went with the post. You certainly have a very good excuse for being a little scatterbrained. Most people would be in a corner sucking their thumb. Hang in there.

Proper Prim said...

Laura is there an avenue in crafts you can't do. You just keep amazing me with your talents. Love the bouquet, so pretty. Cute pumpkin too.

Hope things get easier for you this week... xo

Hugs, Deb

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

amazing...just amazing. you can create so many things and they are so beautiful. I so envy your talents.
Lucky girl---her wedding will be so beautiful.
and what a cute pumpkin you have made. I never would have thought to use the feathers. very cute.....
★Linda★

The Autocrat: Haley said...

The flowers look great!! I totally understand what you mean by the pictures not doing them justice.