Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall Shadow Box

Happy Tuesday!!!

I had purchased this shadow box quiet a few months ago and loved the design and old paper in it but didn't like the decor in it.  I wanted to be able to redo it and to be able to change it out throughout the different seasons and holiday's so here is what I came up with for Fall through Thanksgiving :)

I ended up using Friendly Plastic to cover a clothes pin so that I can hang different tags according.  It was so easy to do and turned out very cute :)  I have hung the tag "Journey" on this one due to everything that I'm dealing with right now with my Dad.

Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

2 comments:

Granny said...

Very cute. Shadowboxes are a great way to decorate with small items that wouldn't shop up in some groupings.

Still praying for your dad.

genie said...

Am thinking about you and your dad...I hope things are better for you. I love your little shadowbox, and I like the way you have decorated. Genie