Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mixture of in progress :)

Happy Sunday!!

It has been a beautiful weekend so far here in the PNW.  A little on the chilly side but brisk and sunny and it feels so good to smell the fresh air :)  I really needed to get some housework done but I didn't feel like it so I went out in it and had a wonderful visit with my Dad and then ran my weekly errands and then came home and the hubs and I decided to stay in tonight verses go out to dinner.  It was nice as I was able to put on my jammies and start working on a few projects.

I found this sign on Saturday at the Dollar Store.  Now I'm not going to be using it for Christmas though.  What am I up to now?  Well you'll have to wait and see.  Don't you just hate that when I do that to you?  lol

I decided to start working on some of the bigger centerpieces for the wedding.  This one is still in progress as I need to get a few more filler flowers but I think it is taking shape nicely.  The country theme is screaming with this.  Notice the grass and twig branches?  Trying to think ahead how many of these I will need and where they will be going.  I have to think about it now to make sure I get all the fall colors while their out as when they are gone, I won't be able to find them before the wedding.  My spare bedroom looks like a florist!!  lol

Well that's it for now and I hope that you are having a fabulous weekend!

Happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

4 comments:

Granny said...

I love the centerpiece. What is in the vase that holds the flowers and grass stems in place?

home.garden.living said...

I like the colors of the centerpiece. It looks really nice so far.

Chrissy

genie said...

You are one amazing gal. The centerpiece is lovely.

Connie said...

What a beautiful centerpiece, you have an eye for all things beautiful