Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mini Album

Happy Saturday!

So November is a busy month for me birthday wise.  I have 2 very dear girlfriends that have been there for me through thick and thin and their birthday's are only 4 days apart.  They have been part of my strong support through all of these up's and down's with Dad's health and I wanted to do something very special for each of them so they have both seen some of the mini album's that I've done and wanted to know how to do them which I will glady share but in the meantime, I'm going to surprise both of these wonderful and special ladies with their own memory mini's :)

I have started the first one and am ready to put the additional pages in it for the pockets and then will be decorating it.  I absolutely love and enjoy doing mini's as you can personalize them so much and it makes them even more special.

I decided to go with the brown and turquoise blue them for the first one and here are a few shots of what I've done so far. 


Larry has to work today so I will be free to craft away and am SO excited for it!!  My Dad is back at the Assisted Living apartment now and is happy as a clam so for now, some of the pressure is off.  Thank you for all your love and support through all this.  You will never know how much that means to me :)

I hope that you are having a fabulous week and wish all of you wonderful friends a fantastic weekend!!

Happy Crafting!

xo ~ Laura

3 comments:

Granny said...

Your friends will love the mini albums. They'll be keepsakes for sure.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Ah, you are so sweet and thoughtful.
I am happy to hear your Dad is doing better.
My brother is home but still can't swallow very well so is on a liquid diet. Not enough calories so his energy is down and he is losing weight. But Mom and Dad are doing better, though they still can't travel very far. Brother goes back to the cancer doctor in about 10 days, so hopefully we find out more then.
Enjoy your crafting! I am going to grunge some candles.
★Linda★

papertrails leaver said...

I think your GF's will be happy to receive these! Only a few more days till November so hope you can find some time to unwind before the craziness sinks in. Thanks for the kind words and I am sending prayers for your father to get well soon! Hugs! Amy