Monday, September 6, 2010

Update on Journey Book

Happy Monday!!!

I have been busy working on the journey book that I'm putting together for Brandon and Carissa from when they first met through their honeymoon.  If you remember from one of my last post, this is how it all started.

This is what I have finished up through last night.



Opps took this one a little cricked lol







I also am making a bunch of different cards for my Mom as she doesn't get out as much and occasionally needs different occasions to send out so here is one of them that I made.

Don't forget I have a giveaway going on all week long for hitting my 100+ followers so hope on over and leave me a comment if you would like to win this cute Pink Frame.

Giveaways:
Don't forget to check out Meg's site over at A little knick knack.  Since it is so close to Fall, you won't want to miss this one :)

I hope that you're having a fantastic day and happy crafting!

xo ~ Laura

4 comments:

Granny said...

You're really enjoying your scrapping aren't you? Will you be able to do any after your go back to work this week? Working sure cuts into play time down't it? ;)

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

That is so sweet! I love it!

Proper Prim said...

What a sweet book for your daughter and her sweetie. I am sure they will treasure it.

Hope you are enjoying your last weekend of freedom. Working really puts a damper on your creative time.

Hugs, Deb

Paula said...

Awww... that is just so sweet, Laura. What a precious gift from the heart. She is just going to cherish it. All your scrapping and crafting has been inspiring... thank you!