Sunday, September 26, 2010

Score!!!

Happy Sunday!!

It was such a beautiful day yesterday here in the PNW so I decided to get all my errands done and enjoy some of the sunshine.  I had my regular stops but let me tell you this, I scored big time :)  I was walking around and I saw the Cricut cartridges and I've been eyeing some but I can't seem to get myself to purchase some of them because some of them are so darn expensive.  Well let me tell you, I couldn't pass this deal up.  It was buy one, get one FREE!!!  Can you believe that???  How much did I save, $69.99 :D  Oh yes I'm a very happy camper.  Here are my 2 cartridges :)  I will be playing with these more today lol.  The Wild Card cartridge will help me with my cards that I make, along with the invitations to the wedding.  I'm SO darn excited :)

Now I have to show you these cute little things.  Remember I made a few of the pipe cleaner flowers, well I made more and put them on stems lol.  I think they are just adoreable!!

Well I'll be a busy girl today so stay tuned for some of my projects, well at least I hope so :)

Have a great day and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

2 comments:

Granny said...

Very cute.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I like the flowers a lot but I LOVE the floral frog!
★Linda★