Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dollar Store Fall Wreath

Happy Monday!!

When I was out and about on Saturday doing errands, I decided to stop into the Dollar Store.  I know, we all love them don't we :)  I picked up the items to make this adoreable Fall wreath.  Some of the items I already had here at the house so total cost, $4.00!!  Don't you just love it!! 


Why do I love this so much?  Well everything on this is actually removeable so when Christmas comes, I can change it all out.  Gotta love it huh :)

I got a few more things too but you'll have to come on back to see what they are lol.  I know, I'm such a tease but you love it :)

My Cricut has been getting used over the weekend.  Check out some of my cute glitter foam flowers I made.  These are going to come in handy for some of the projects I'm working on.

Well that's it for today.  Have a fabulous day and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

4 comments:

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

First off.. I lurv the dollar store.. and second.. I lurv how the wreath turned out!

Gail said...

Your wreath looks nice! Your flowers also turned out nice too. Can't wait to see what you do with them. I need to use my Cricut more! Oh well, Christmas is right around the corner and I'm hoping to use it for some projects.

Have a wonderful Monday.
Gail

The Autocrat: Haley said...

That's the best dollar store wreath I have seen all year! Fabulous!

genie said...

Love the fall wreath...you are so clever....but I still think the coffee filter flowers are the neatest idea. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs.....Genie