Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Precious Plaque

Happy Thursday!!

I hope that all of you are having a fabulous week and enjoying yourself.  Things are starting to settle in at work and I think I'm starting to get into a routine now lol.  No, I still haven't won lotto lol.

The other day, a very dear friend of mine sent me this saying and it touched my heart so much, I knew that I had to put it on a plaque and display it.  I had bought a few of these plates over at the Dollar Store.  They were just plain white plastic.  I took plain acrylic paint and a makeup sponge and started dabbing it and I really like the texture it gives it.  Yes these are my little coffee filter flowers I got to use on it too.

Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

4 comments:

Connie said...

Laura,
What a wonderful and thoughtful friend you have, I love the saying.

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

Those are too cute. Love em!

Proper Prim said...

Love that saying... what a special friend. Love what you did with it.

Glad things are starting to settle down for you... you will be in the swing in no time.

Hope you had a great day Laura.

Hugs, Deb

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I love it!
★Linda★