Thursday, September 30, 2010

Envelops and more!!

Happy Friday!!!

Well I'm really glad it's Friday and it is getting closer to sit back and relax a little for the weekend.  Well at least I hope so anyway lol.  I'm a tired girl let me tell you :)

A few days ago I shared that I found 2 for 1 Cricut cartridges and I have been playing with some of the things you can do with them.  It's always fun for me to play with technology.  I guess that comes from working over 9 years at Microsoft huh lol.

I was playing around with Carissa's "Save The Date" cards and think this is a great idea. Not bad for the first attempt huh???  Everything all in one.  Gives me ideas for the invitations also.  Oh wow, I'm in trouble now huh lol.


I also made this smaller one which is perfect to fit gift cards in it.  I tell you what, this cartridge is such a time saver and love it!


Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

3 comments:

Gail said...

You are one busy lady. Love the envelope idea.

Enjoy your weekend.
Gail

Granny said...

The envelopes are perfect for the gift cards you make. Great idea!

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Lookin' good!