Thursday, September 30, 2010

Envelops and more!!

Happy Friday!!!

Well I'm really glad it's Friday and it is getting closer to sit back and relax a little for the weekend.  Well at least I hope so anyway lol.  I'm a tired girl let me tell you :)

A few days ago I shared that I found 2 for 1 Cricut cartridges and I have been playing with some of the things you can do with them.  It's always fun for me to play with technology.  I guess that comes from working over 9 years at Microsoft huh lol.

I was playing around with Carissa's "Save The Date" cards and think this is a great idea. Not bad for the first attempt huh???  Everything all in one.  Gives me ideas for the invitations also.  Oh wow, I'm in trouble now huh lol.


I also made this smaller one which is perfect to fit gift cards in it.  I tell you what, this cartridge is such a time saver and love it!


Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

3 comments:

Gail said...

You are one busy lady. Love the envelope idea.

Enjoy your weekend.
Gail

Granny J said...

The envelopes are perfect for the gift cards you make. Great idea!

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Lookin' good!