Tuesday, September 28, 2010

More Fall Decor

Happy Wednesday!!

Well I've now kicked over to the Fall decorating lol.  I have redone one of my redo's that I made a few months ago that used to look like this.

I took a sponge and redid a pumpkin and decided to give it a little more character and put little antique white polka dots on it, then sprayed it with a gold Shimmer Mist. I also brought out some of my Fall/Holiday decorations and added the dried corn and my little black crow. I think it turned out so cute and love it!  I like this much better and feel it is more versatile don't you???


Then of course my adoreable little scarecrow is watching over the table decorations.  I have her out every year.  Yup, I'm definitely into the next season and you know what that means don't you???  Christmas is right around the corner.  Oh just wait to see what I do with my favorite holiday!!  :)

Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

5 comments:

Gail said...

You did a good job! Love what you did to your pumpkin.

Have a wonderful day.
Gail

Granny said...

I like the redo. Much better. The scarecrow is cute. Did you make it? You're right, I can't wait to see what you do at Christmas.

Jessica said...

What a great redo! Love it.

Connie said...

I loved the cake stand before, it was very cute but I also like how you changed it up for fall.

Coleen's Corner said...

Oh how I like that pumpkin and stand. I'm with Connie... I liked the stand before, but equally as well now. Very nice!