Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Keep Calm

Happy Thursday !!!

Remember when I won this adoreable frame from Jen over at the Frame Fanatic?  Well I knew I wanted to do something special with it and this is what. 

I am taking it to work and putting it on my desk :)  I thought how appropriate since it is a high stress position.  That way when I get a tad bit overwhelmed, I can look at it and remain calm :D  I love it!!

Since I haven't been feeling the greatest this week, I've just been sitting doing some projects.  I made this cute flower using the flame edge technique. 

I tried to take a picture showing some of the dimensions but it's not the greatest.  But I love it!

Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

3 comments:

Proper Prim said...

That frame is adorable... we need something to remind us sometimes... it will be a bright spot in your hectic day.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Hugs, Deb

Connie said...

That's a great motto to live by and what an adorble frame to make you smile throughout the day.

I know what you mean about photographing those flowers, they look so much better in person.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I love it!
Come check out my giveaway!
★Linda★