Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fall is here

Happy Friday!!

I found this cute idea over at Craft Gossip and my mind started going a mile a minute!  Can you just imagine how many different occasions this can be used for? 

Well since "Fall" is officially here, at least in the PNW, I decided to do up one for this season :)

I just started cutting these designs out on my Cricut using four of the 4" in diameter, four in the 3 1/2" and four  in the 3".  The letters for Fall I just printed out on my printer and used some of my decorative scissors lol.

I then put glitter on the letters and around 2 of the flowers and put them together with dimensional foam.

I then added the flower that I made on top and added an additional bow and Ta-Da!  Cute and simple :)

Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

8 comments:

Gail said...

Now that is so cute! You did a great job.

Have a wonderful Friday.
Gail

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Super cute. You are the craft'n gal for sure!

Connie said...

Very cute, I love your version for fall.

Jessica said...

Love it! I need a cricut! :)

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

i love craft gossip!! and that came out super cute:)

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I love Craft Gossip! I just read it, though. Where do you get all this energy?
Have a great weekend!
★Linda★

Paula said...

Adorable Laura!!! I bookmarked the tutorial. These would make great Christmas gifts (and for other holidays too)

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Vertical banner!! Duh!! Why didn't I think of that! Lovin' the fall one that you did!!