Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Wednesday!!

I'm starting to feel a lot better today except for this stupid cough.  Still hear it in my chest but think I'm on the mend.  Am still going to take it pretty easy though :)

You may have remembered I had done some watercolor painting last week with a few different patterns and then used the dimensional glaze on them.  Do you remember this?

Well I made a cute birthday card with it and I think this one turned out cute!!

I also have had my Cricut up and running getting some cute snowflakes cut out to get some prepped for the holiday's.  Since I'm thinking I will be making my cards this year, wanted to get things all prepped now so I can just sit and make them :)  I just love glitter cause it's so sparkly!!

Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

1 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Sorry you are still not feeling well. I have a horrible cough that I cannot control left over from my cold. I sure hope we both feel better soon. I love your energy. And I love your cards. My daughter is always after me to get together with her and make a bunch of cards. I hope to do just that--soon!
★Linda★