Sunday, September 12, 2010

Halloween Crafts

Happy Monday!!

Whew....I made it through my first week of work and I got to enjoy this weekend with the ones I love.  I was be able to go out and celebrate our 11 year anniversary with my hubby and have some fabulous and yummy food.  I look back and can't believe we've known each other for 16 years and have been together 14 and married for 11! WOW!!

I got things done around the house and was able to spend some quality time with my baby girl at the Wedding Expo and received my giveaway win from Kristi over at Punkin Seed Productions.    How's that for a wonderful weekend :)  Makes it hard to go back to a full week of work that's for sure lol.
So here are a few things I've been able to do these past few days.


I did up a few simple cards for Halloween :)


Made this cute block and put it in front of my daughter's senior picture because she is "boo~tiful :)

And here is a picture of my mantel where all my "Fall" decorations are sitting.  Starting to come to the realization that Summer is over and time to start getting ready for the holiday's :)


Let's see how this week goes and how much time I will have to do a few things after work lol.

Have a fantastic day and happy crafting!!

Hugs,
Laura

7 comments:

Granny said...

Love the new cards. You're making good use of that cricut. Have a good week.

Proper Prim said...

The cards are gorgeous. Love your colour combo's. Your daugher is boo-ti-ful and does that frame proud.

Hope you have a great week Laura. So glad you really enjoyed your weekend.

Hugs, Deb

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Very cute!

Jessica said...

Such cute decorations! Love the "falling for you" sign.....I am sooooooo ready for Fall!

Georgia Peach said...

Being a fellow card maker I loved the cards! She is a beautiful girl! And again, Happy Anniversary and glad you had a great weekend with your DH.

Mrs. Sassy Crafter (Fabi) said...

so creative!!!....I just gave you an award, please go check it out

http://www.mrssassycrafter.com/2010/09/im-back.html

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Way cute! Great job!