Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'm in love....

Happy Sunday!!

I was having a fantastic day yesterday and was able to go out to a wonderful late lunch with my hubby to celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary.  I have been on the HCG diet for a month and have lost 16 lbs but knew I was coming off of it for just one day just for this special occasion.  Let me tell you, the food was fabulous!!  I may not eat for 2 days now as I haven't had this much is weeks lol.  Let me show you just a few of the yummy things we had.  And no I didn't eat all this myself lol.  This is what we both had and believe me, I have leftovers on my end of things :)  Ready??? :)



Doesn't that look yummy???  I told you I will be stuffed for days!!  Don't want to get on the scale tomorrow but I have too and it's back on my diet for another 8 days and then maintenance for 6 weeks :)  We had a wonderful time and I so enjoyed some special and romantic time with him.  We still gaze into each others eyes and hold hands.  Am I getting to mushy?  lol

Then it was home to do some laundry and some cleaning and errand running.  On my way back I stopped by the mailbox and I received a box.  I was hoping I knew what it was and then I saw who it was from and I got a BIG smile on my face.  Yes, it was Kristi over at The Punkin See Productions with my giveaway win.  I rushed home and opened the box and let me tell you, if you haven't checked out Kristi's blog, hop on over and say hi!!  I love this girl and what she does!!  She is so darn cute!!  So here is what I got :)

Autumn Bowl Fillers

Aren't these just the cutest darn things you've ever seen?!!!  I just love them.  You can put them in a bowl, put them on a candle and so much more.  The possibilities are endless!!  They have a cinnamon scent too  :)   You have to go check her other things.  This woman is so creative :)

Just look at the detail of these :)

For now I have them sitting in this glass vase.  I have to dig out my bowls as they aren't just sitting around but I love them so much I just had to display them and now :)  You know me, I'm impatient lol!!  Thank you so much Kristi!!!

So now that I'm full and so excited about my adoreable bowl fillers, I just want to relax for the rest of the time.  Hmmmmmm I think my oldest dog, Bandit has the right idea.  What do you think???


Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

4 comments:

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Glad you enjoyed your dinner with the hub's. I know what its like eating a full meal like that when on a "diet". Your probably right, you wont want to eat for days.. lol! That is cute bowl filler. I've only just heard of that stuff lately.

Kristi Flanagan said...

I'm so glad you like your salt dough ornies! Happy Anniversary!

Sending hugs your way.

Kristi
Punkin Seed Productions

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to yall!!!
and that dinner looks wonderful.
Don't ya love when you don't have to cook it or clean up the dishes..
The bowl fillers are so cute!
I want some too, I will be checking her out today.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

That looks like Red Lobster to me! I absolutely love this place. Mike takes me there for our anniversary, too. And your giveaway gift is perfect timing. I love those bowl fillers.
What is the HCG diet?
★Linda★