Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wedding Mini Album ~ Part II

Happy Thursday!!

Yesterday was another very busy day for me dealing with Dad but the good news is we got to bring him back home to their apartment at the Assisted Living facility.  He had a very bad night as he was very disoriented in the hospital.  It was good to see him go back to normal once he was back in his familiar surroundings so that made me feel great!!

I was able to work more on the mini wedding album that I'm making for Carissa when she gets married.  I have been watching many many video's getting new ideas so here is a few pages that I've done up :)

This first one is a page for their portrait together.

A page for their picture of their rings.

This one is so cute.  I'm not completely done yet but this is for a picture of the bride and the cute tuxedo is for the groom.  Well duh right lol!!  Isn't that just cute!!  The bride one will have a veil over the top still and the tuxedo will be decorated a little more but I was so excited that I had to show you :)  I even made a cumberbun for the tux lol!!

Their first dance page.

The cake.  I love this one.  The top 2 layers pull out for pictures tags.  I just love it!!

I am hoping to be able to work more on my projects today  as I don't have to run all over the place.  Yay!!  Besides, the power company is shutting all the power to our development off to work on construction on the main road from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm so I can't be on the computer so I'm going to work on projects :) 

So that's all for me today and wish all of you a very happy crafting day :)

xo ~ Laura

2 comments:

Granny said...

Oh no, hope you got plenty of ice to put in coolers. Otherwise your food in the fridge will be getting too warm. I hate it when they have to shut off the power for long periods of time.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

very cute! she will love it!
★Linda★