Thursday, August 19, 2010

Busy Bee

Happy Friday!!

Well for the first time in a week, I was able to actually sit down and get a project completed, and worked on another one.  Whew.... many many hours today and now my back is letting me know.  lol

I completed the mini wedding album for Carissa.  I put everything in there down to the smallest detail, at least I think I did.  I incorporated all of her colors into the binding which turned out so cute.  I just love it and hope you enjoy the pictures of it.  You may want to refill your coffee mug as their are quiet a few.  I didn't retake the other ones that I had already posted.  It turned out a lot thicker than I had originally planned but it captures the entire wedding :)

The front cover with the bling on the binding and I put a heart and key charm on it.

A page for the ring pictures and in the pocket, a journal tag and other tags that they can add more pictures too.  Just love these pockets :)

The Bride/Groom page.  I finished off the frame for the bride so the sparkles wouldn't go everywhere and I put the bling for the buttons on the shirt and made a bling coursage for the lapel.

Extra tags I made for pictures and journaling for the bride and groom.

A page for her bouquet with extra tags to throwing the bouquet.

The finished cake.  The 2 layers that have their information on it both pull out and they can add pictures of the cake portion.

The toast along with more tags in the pockets.

Tags for pictures of the bridesmaids and groomsmen.


A page for the wedding party pictures along with yes, more tags for pictures and journaling.  lol

This would be my page for pictures :)  with extra tags.

A page for Brandon's Mom's pictures along with extra tags for more :)  I tell you, these pockets are fantastic!!

A special little page for the adoreable ring bearer and flower girl with more tags in the pocket.

I also started working on some thank you cards for those who were at my 50th birthday party.  It is always nice to have personalized ones for those you care about.  I'm not done but here is the start of them.

Then last but not least, I received these 2 adoreable plaques from a good friend of mine for my birthday.  She told me she saw them and said yup, that is definitely Laura and how she lives her life.  I just love them.

Well hoping things continue to slow down so I can get some more half done projects completed this weekend.  Have a great day!!

I'm linking up to these Friday Parties :)
A Little Knick Knack




Punkin Seed Productions


BoostMyBlogFriday

Happy Crafting :)

xo ~ Laura

11 comments:

Vicki said...

Hiya Laura,...oh I remember visiting you a couple of days ago now and commenting on your fab flower tutorial.

Gosh you have been busy, this wedding album is wonderful. I love the colour scheme and the vintage feel is beautiful. The pockets are such a great idea to house precious memories, love the tags, lace and embellishments, you've done a brilliant job, love it. xx vicki xx

Connie said...

I love how that turned out. They will cherish it for years to come.

Create With Joy said...

Hi Laura

Thank you for joining me at Create With Joy - I'm delighted to follow you back!

Your wedding album is just lovely and I am looking forward to getting to know you and exploring more of your beautiful blog!

Come back and visit soon!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Looking good! Fabulous job!

Unknown said...

Great job! I'm loving these mini albums!

Thanks so much for linking up to Scraptastic Saturday!

Hannah
http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com

J Rodney said...

What a beautiful album!

I’m your newest follower. I would love it, if you would come join
The Sunday Twitter Exchange @ Frugality Is Free.

Megan Gunyan said...

WOW! That is some amazing detail on those pages. I would love to get one of those at my wedding! (Oh wait, I'm married. Have been for 8 years. Shoot.)

I hope you can join my Friday link party again next week! Can't wait to see what else you create!

Unknown said...

Beautiful wedding album!
Following via Tara's Blog Hop. Would love for you to follow back.
http://funfritzfamily.blogspot.com/

Cinde said...

Following you from the Weekend Blog Hop. :)

Please follow back at: http://www.freebiefairy.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Carolina said...

How Beautiful! I'm sure she will cherish it!

Thanks for linking up to Moore Love Mondays!

Carolina

Katie said...

Wow! So creative!