Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ever had one of those weeks?

Happy Tuesday!

I don't have any pictures or projects to post and you will see why.  I just needed to vent and then be able to focus on what I have to do today.

Well it has been crazy this past week with a lot of hits from all directions.  I know that life gets busy and we all encounter things and have ups and downs.  Well I've had both let me tell you.

As you know from my previous posts, I had the joy of watching 2 of my grandbabies for 4 days which kept me running but I loved it!!  So this was an "Up" time :)

Yesterday I had another job interview and on my way there I received a phone call from my Mom saying that the nurse at the Assisted Living called 911 as my Dad could not walk and was running a fever.  I was so torn on what to do but since I am on unemployment, I have to fulfill my interviews so I had to carry on and told her that I would call her when I got done.  Now how do you focus on an interview when you have a loved one in the hospital???  You pray and alot!!!  :)  Well they admitted my Dad to the hospital and it wasn't a fun site to see but we are praying for a complete recovery.  It just breaks my heart :(   I'm hoping that things are a little better and will spending time down at the hospital again today.  I have to reflect that this has been a blessing in disquise being off work so I can be there for my parents right now.  Funny how the good Lord looks out for us without us realizing it at times :)

Life gets busy and life continues.  I just have to remember to take a breath and things will all work out.

I received a comment on a post from yesterday and checked out this blog.  If you haven't seen Giveaway Scout check it out.  Fun blog on all kinds of giveaways so why not :)

Well thanks for letting me vent and I want to wish you all a fantastic day!!  Hope to be able to have a little "ME" time soon.

Hugs and xo ~ Laura

3 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Everybody has those days. It is good to have a way to vent and nobody gets hurt! Sorry your Dad is not well. My thoughts and prayers are with him and your Mom. She must be fit to be tied. It is so hard when your spouse is so ill.
BTW~ hope the interview went well and you get the job!
★Linda★

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! I hope things start looking up for you and your family. Prayers will be sent up for you and your family, especially your dad.

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Linda ~ I let her leave the hospital for a few hours and stayed there with him. He was doing so much better today. As for the interview, well I don't want that one as it definitely wasn't a fit that's for sure but have something else in the works so we'll see :)

YaYa ~ thanks Sweetie :)