Sunday, August 15, 2010

Accordian Mini Folder

Happy Monday!!

Well I'm now getting back into my normal routine and not watching the grandbabies so I have some "ME" time again.  It feels good to be back home and in my own bed again.  I love my grandbabies so much and it is always fun to be with them but I'm not as young as I used to be to keep up with them 24x7.  lol

It has been a very hot weekend and now I am not accessible to the pool so decided I would try an accordian mini album that I watched a live feed on from Laura over at Following the paper trail blog.  She is a local woman that has just fantastic tutorials on so if you haven't checked her out, hop on over and say hi. 

I'm still working on this but here is what I've gotten done so far.  Another fun mini with lots and lots of photo places along with some of those cute cubby slots that I just love!!

This is the first side of it and look at all this space :)

Flip it around and you have all this!  Fun huh :)

I am also making a "Thank You" card for the owner at the wedding venue.  I didn't have all my items with me when I was over at my son's so I will be finishing this off also and dropping it off to her when I bring her the signed contracts.  It is always so fun to put together personalized cards for people that want to just make your life smooth.

Well that's it for me today.  Back to working on these projects and hoping to be finishing them up.

Have a fantastic day!!  Happy crafting :)

xo ~ Laura

4 comments:

Granny said...

I love traveling and visiting with family but can never wait to get back home to my own bed. The thank you card is really pretty. I'm sure it will be appreciated.

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Cute! I love mini albums.. makes great gifts. Pretty card too.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet way to say "thank you", I'm sure she will love it.
I bet you are tired, so rest up and recharge!

Unknown said...

I love this project. Thanks for checking out my blog also. <3