Monday, August 30, 2010

Card Making with Watercolors

Happy Tuesday!!

I'm still battling a sore back so I have been on the heating pad and muscle relaxers to try to snap it back in shape.   It is frustrating as I can't get much done but if there is a will, there is a way :)  So I have been using more watercolors and getting ready to make up some cards to have on hand for different occasions.

They look like they are a lot of work but they are very easy and pretty quick.  It makes me feel like I'm back in grade school again lol.

Here is one and I call her my little teenager.  I remember so vividly when my girls went through this stage :)  Aw... memories!!

Here is the other fun one.  A little younger and always having fun.  Yup, gave myself the giggles remember my girls.

Do you want to see what I did with my teenager?  lol  I haven't done a lot of card making so don't be too hard on me OK?  Here she is :)

Linky's I'm following today:
All Thingz Related


Have a fantastic day and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

3 comments:

Granny said...

Those are really cute. Cards are so expensive to buy and being able to make your own one of a kind cards is a real plus.

the thrifty ba said...

i also have back issues-i hope things get better soon!

A Peculiar Person said...

I really like your blog!

I would love to get your comments and perspective on some of my recent entries. Feel free to stop by when you have a little time!

alonganarrowway.blogspot.com

God bless, and keep up the good work!