Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lifes simple joys

Happy Sunday!!

Wow, I'm sitting here wondering where these past 4 days have gone!!  I've been running around keeping up with a 6 yr old and a 4 yr old, oh and the English Bulldog.  lol 

I have been able to capture a few precious moments with them on my camera and wanted to share them.

This is Braeden.  He has lost his first tooth and he wanted to show off his 2nd lose tooth.  Of course I said OK lets get a picture of it.  This is rare as he doesn't like his picture taken at all.


Then little Miss Sydney.  She is my photogenic one. 

I was working on making a card and she wanted to make a crown.  Well this is her own decorating :)

She always says "CHEEEESSEEEE" when you're taking pictures.  lol

I just love this one.  She is smelling the blooms on the butterfly tree.

Even the dogs were hot today so they were getting ice in their water, water poured over them and of course they were definitely wanting to stay in the shade.  This is Carissa's dog "Red" and he was much happier after getting cooled down :)


It's going to be another hot one here in the PNW so am glad that I've got the pool to relax in.  The kids love it too which is nice.  Their parents are coming home tonight and they will be happy to see them.  Nana will be glad to get back into my normal routine and to be able to see my hubby after 4 days too :)

Happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for becoming a follower and I certainly will do the same for you! I love when the kids start loosing their teeth, I think it is such a cute time. I know I will be seeing more of them on your blog and I'm looking forward to it! Lisa

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Time spent with grand babies is priceless.