Thursday, July 1, 2010

WOW!!! I really really scored on this one!!

Happy Thursday!!  Well I was on Craigslist this morning under the "Free" section and I couldn't believe my eyes!!!  I instantly emailed on it and Mark replied back telling me to call him so I did.  This is what I scored and yes, all for FREE!!!  Now my hubby can't say that I wasn't frugle huh :)

It consisted of 9 windows, all perfect, and a door (which isn't in the picture because I can't get it out of the van myself lol), then he said well I have a few more things you may be interested in so of course I went to look.  Yup, more treasures!!  2 frames with screens on it, 2 crates, an old antique cookie press and a box of scrap wood which will be great for projects!!!



I'm in 7th heaven right now and was so excited I just had to share!!  Wow will these be great to do up and also give for gifts :)  Have a great day and always keep your eyes posted as you'll never know what you'll find and for great prices ;) 

xo ~ Laura

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great deals! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Wow!! Love those windows. :) Thanks for the visit to my blog. :)

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Elizabeth and Amanda ~ Thanks!! Feel free to stop by anytime to see what else I'm up too :)

Unknown said...

As my husband would say--you made out like a fat rat!

Kenzie said...

OMG! I am so jealous! Amazing find!

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Beverly ~ isn't that a great saying, especially for this one! lol

Kenzie ~ just lucked out I guess :) Love them!! If only I had a 4000 sq ft house to put them all lol. Guess I'll be making some gifts with them also :)

Love Of Quilts said...

I am watching to see what you make of all these treasures....I love seeing old things reused. Trish