Friday, July 2, 2010

Dog Leash Hanger

Happy Friday!!  So I scored on Monday evening over at Value Village.  I was actually looking for a large frame and walked by the "wood" section and glanced down and saw this!  I knew instantly I had to have it!!  It is in great shape so all I had to do is paint it.  So here is what I found, and not a bad color, just wasn't what I wanted.

You see, we have 3 Pomeranians and they get to go on walks every night and we have just hung their leashes over the exercise bike and I wanted to get them off of the handles and onto their own hooks, so I even labeled them :)  So this is Carissa holding my 3 dogs and the larger one is her and her boyfriends.  That is "Red" and they are all dressed up in their Halloween customes lol.  It's hard to get all 3 dogs together in one picture.

And here it is afterwards :) Love it against my wall!! Love it!!!

Well that's all for now.  Have a fantastic day and be happy!!  Until later ~ Hugs!!
xo ~ Laura

5 comments:

Kenzie said...

I love it! Thanks for the visit!

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Thanks Kenzie :) The dogs like it too lol but the hubby really likes it as they are up and out of the way :)

Melissa Miller said...

Laura this is just precious! Darling doggies as well. Good job!

Thank you for your kind words on my new haircut and weight loss. I really appreciate it so much.

Happy 4th sweet friend!
~Melissa :)

Elizabeth said...

Aww, love it! What a score! I would have snatched that up, too. ;)

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Thanks Melissa :) Yes I love our 3 baby boys. They keep us entertained. lol

Elizabeth ~ Thanks :) Yes I couldn't pass it up. I just loved the stars on it. Fits my country home very nicely :)