Thursday, July 22, 2010

What is it????

Happy Thursday!!  Well these past few days I've been doing so much and on the road that I haven't been able to do much crafting at all.  Around 400 miles on the road in the past two days though but it's all good.

I have just been relaxing during the evening as it has been long long days and believe me, I'm not a long haul type of girl.  I have been playing with the different types of materials with my loom and it's fun to see what I come up with.  Yarn is a lot of fun too that make the cutest darn little flowers.  Here is just one that I did.  Decided to do a bright yellow one with the baby soft yarn and then decided to try the fun fir and add an embelishment and I came up with these :)



Then there is this.  I had to hide most of the picture because I don't want to give the surprise away.  All I can say is something will be happening hopefully in the next few days and I'll reveal what it is.  In the meantime, here is a little section of it.

You can see what I did do with the cute little cowboy boot that I got the other day when treasure hunting.  You'll have to just keep your eyes on my blog to find out what it is :)

Well I'm hoping to be able to do some bigger projects in the next few days to be able to post about and to reveal what the surprise is :)  You're curious aren't you!!  lol

Have a great day!!

xo ~ Laura

2 comments:

Granny said...

You're really having fun with the loom. I especially love the flower from the fun fir. So cute. I'll be waiting to see the big reveal on your project.

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Granny ~ yes the loom is a very easy project to do at night while I'm just sitting relaxing. Now I just have to figure out what I'll do with the flowers. lol Yes the reveal will be an exciting one :) I've been waiting 2 weeks now and hoping this weekend!! :D