Friday, July 23, 2010

I won!!!

Happy Friday!!!

I got woke up early from my daughter's dog barking this morning when she left for work.  They have been staying at our house this past week as her boyfriend has been out of town for the past 3 weeks and she doesn't like to stay alone in the house so we've enjoyed having them here.  I decided to make a pot of coffee and sit down to read all my blog friends posts and I came across Jen's at Frame Fanatic only to see that I WON her giveaway!!  Hop on over to Jen's page and check out her blog.  Very cute!!  This is my first win and I am so excited!!!  It's going to be a great day!!  Isn't this adoreable!!!

I have been so darn busy this week but I have been working on a gift for my son and daughter-in-law as they just celebrated their 10 year wedding anniversary on Wednesday.  They are out of town so they know it is going to be a few days late but I will post pictures later today to show you the final picture of it.

Have a great day!!

xo ~ Laura

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh cool. Congrats! Isn't it so fun winning giveaways. I just won a book about 2 weeks ago and felt so special
: )

Have a great weekend, Laura!

Proper Prim said...

Oh what a great way to start your day... Congrats on your win. The frame is adorable, where ya gonna put it?

Can't wait to see your reveals... love that little cowboy boot.

Have a great day...

Hugs, Deb

Granny said...

Congratulations on winning the frame. It's so cute. I might be borrowing that idea. I have tons of buttons.

Elizabeth said...

Oh you lucky girl!! Congrats! What a great way to start the weekend! :)

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Laura ~ thanks! It is fun and it is my first one so that makes it even more special :) Have a great weekend!

Deb ~ made my day that's for sure and it is so cute. Don't know where I'll put it quiet yet but I will find a place ;) The reveal is cute and can't wait to post it but have to wait still. I love the little cowboy boot :)Have a great weekend!

Granny ~ Thanks :) Borrow the idea all you want. Jen would be proud that you do :) Have a great weekend!

Elizabeth it was a great way to start the weekend!! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Aren't you the lucky one! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Thanks Beverly :) I'm excited and I'm thinking where to put it. I will post a picture of it :)