Well I was able to finish my tray from yesterday and it was a bit more of a challenge than I had originally thought due to the finish that was already on it. So what I did was sand it down some, put some paint and then took a dry brush to pull some of the darker color back out and distressed the edges. Then my trusty and wonderful vinyl machine went to work :) I finished it off by putting on these adoreable flowers that have the cutest gingham circles on it, added a few cute bumble bees and now it is a finished product on the family room wall :) I can't wait to continue to brainstorm for more ideas in that room. It isn't looking as bare now.
xo ~ Laura