Sunday, July 18, 2010

Opps I did it again.....

Happy Sunday!!  Well I did an opps and I just couldn't help myself.  lol  I have been helping my youngest daughter out as the fleas are terrible this year here in the NW and they've gotten in their house so I bombed, left it sealed up for 2 days, aired it out and put flea powder down and didn't get all those little pest.  So it was back out to her house today to put borox down on the carpet to see if we can get them handled as that is what the pest control guy told us to do so what did I do???  I stopped by GW on the way over there, yes again.  lol 

I have to say that this was another score that I'm excited about and will hopefully have more time to work on some of these very soon.  So here is what I got.

I'll break it down as I go.  I have some very cute ideas but won't share them quiet yet because then you won't have anything to look forward to when they are complete.

First off I found these 3 cute items and one will not be touched and that's all I'm going to say.

Then I found these cute little kids cowbow boots and take notice of the glass containers next to them.  Wait till you see what I'm going to do.  I'll give you a hint...there is a surprise coming I'm hoping this weekend but can't post it until I get the word.

Then I found these tiles and I have plans for all of them.  I have 14 total :)  Just imagine, vinyl.  lol

Then of course I found this cute wall hanging and I'm thinking weatherproofing it and putting it outside...hmmmmm we'll see :)

I also found this beauty and will be doing something for my oldest daughter and her family :)  Already know what I'm doing.  lol


I also found this foam piece that is for a no sew pillow.  I've never done one but thought I'd give it a shot.  Looks super simple so we'll see.

And there is a little bench and shelf that I will do something with but still thinking on those.  So, a perfect day!!!!  Stay tuned as I think you're going to be enjoying the next few posts :)

Have a great day!!

xo ~ Laura

6 comments:

Diann @ The thrifty Groove said...

Hi! first off, I am so glad you stopped by my blog because it gave me a chance to come over and visit you! and I am your newest follower!

Looks like you scored today! Great finds. I can't wait to see the transformations!!

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Hi Diann :) Thanks for stopping by and now following. I hope you enjoy watching what all I do with my little transformations. You just never know :) Have a great day!! I look forward to getting to know you more here in blogland :)

Granny said...

You found some great items. I especially love the little bench. Can't wait to see your projects.

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Thanks Granny :) You know me, I find the unexpected. lol Stay tuned... I think you're going to like what I've done :D

Connie said...

Very nice stuff you found. I especially love the plate, I can just see a pretty ribbon woven around the edge with a cute vinyl saying on it.

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Thanks Connie and the little white plate, you read my mine :) lol