Thursday, July 15, 2010

A few fun items

Happy Friday!!

I have had so much going on this week I haven't really been able to do a lot of major projects but wanted to share a few things that we did get done.  When I say "we", I had 4 of my 6 grandbabies over the other day while their parents had to get something handled so I had promised my younger granddaughter we would have a craft day like I did with my oldest one, so we worked on one of her special projects.  She was so excited and can't wait to come over to do the rest of them on just "her" special day.  They turned out so cute.  I have seen these on numerous blogs so we tried it :)  I forgot to take a picture before she left so yes, those are little toe marks already on the flip flops.  lol

Then I forgot to post one special treat from the girls day out with my friend in Seattle and if you ever come here, you definitely need to stop by the Confectional store.  These mini cheesecakes are undescribable!!  Yummy!!

I found this little treasure that I will finish but here is the before picture and you'll have to stay tuned for the finished product :)

And last but not least, I had gotten these little blocks a few weeks ago and finally got one finished.  It turned out really cute and I just love the ribbon flower on the berber fabric.

So that's all for now and I hope that you have a fabulous day!

xo ~ Laura

4 comments:

Granny said...

Love the tray and am anxious to see what you do with it. The block is neat covered in fabric.

Jackie the Junk Junkie said...

Aren't those balloon flip flops fun?? I have made a bunch for my girls too!!

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Thanks Granny :) I think you will like the finished tray ;) Stay tuned for tomorrow!!

Jackie ~ They are so much fun and so cute!! Now all the grandkids want some. lol

bj said...

Can't wait to see what you do with your cute tray...love the little flip flops...and bet she does, too.:)

Thanks so much for coming by..I love being friends with you!!
xo bj