Saturday, July 10, 2010

More projects I get to do!! Treasure hunting scores :)

Happy Saturday!!  Well I had to go pick up my daughter's dog at her house as they don't have the A/C in yet and it is very very hot in there so on my way there I just had to stop at the Goodwill by her house to see what they had.  See I told you I had an itching.  lol  I found some great things that I have been keeping my eyes posted for and will be doing these up cute!!!  Some of these cute things will be refinished and placed out in the yard.  Take a look at these!!




Love the little hearts and the rope on this one and it's going on the front porch when I get it done :) 

I have to try the zipper flower that I've been seeing as I think they are so cute so we'll see what I come up with.  For 50 cents why not right!!

I've also been working on a shelf for our family room that I had gotten over a month ago.  I figured since I got the leash holder and Larry's shelf done, I'll carry the "black" theme out in there.  lol  So here is the before shot.  Just a cute plain shelf.

Now here is what it looks like now!!  Now I get to finish some other vinyl projects that I've been wanting to do so I can put something on it.  It's never ending is it!!

Well back to crafting as I've got many things stirring right now.  It's my play day but had to take a break to go get Red and get him cooled down in the A/C house.  Love it!!

xo ~ Laura

6 comments:

Granny said...

I love your shelf. The black looks so pretty over the crisp white curtains. I can't wait to see your other goodies.

Stay cool. I think Red was just an excuse to go to Goodwill. lol

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Yes it does pop out over the white curtains Granny. I'm really liking how the room is turning out. A lot more work to do.

As for Red and the excuse, well maybe ;) lol It did work out well though to go get him as my daughter ended up driving down to Oregon last night to see her boyfriend as he's working all week down there and now next week also so it had been a week so I'm dogsitting for the weekend. lol But hey, found some great things :) Thanks Red!!! lol

Connie said...

Wow you have turned into the project machine. Where do you get your energy?

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Connie ~ lol. Well I'm currently off my contract for work so have lots of time to do things :) Having fun and filling my time with what I love :)

FHCS said...

I love the name of your blog! Well girl I'm glad you scratched that itch, you found some great treasures there. Looks like you are going to be busy with some fun projects for a while.
Take care,
Dee from Farmhouse Country Style

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Thanks Dee! Yes the "itch" comes along when I'm tinkering with something new but have to watch it as I have lots to finish already. lol Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon :) Have a great day!