Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Love

Happy Thursday!  I had found this wooden plate at GW for just 99 cents and knew I could do something for sure!!  Since you have been following me, you know that I've just completed quiet a few shelves so I had to start putting things on them as they were screaming to me, "I'm lonely"!!  lol  So I got out my paint and vinyl and went to down.

Love is very important to all of us, whether it be with family, friends or just life in general.  If we don't have love, we are very lonely.  I thought about a few choice words that meant something to me, started imagining and this is what I came up with.

My husband was shocked that I didn't paint the plate red lol.  I chose antique white, yellow paper and then accented it with red.  You really didn't think I wouldn't put my favorite color on it did you?  lol

It's been a slower week project wise as I've had some personal issues that I've had to deal with.  Life is never dull that's for sure.  Hoping to get more done in the next few days :)  Well have a great day and have fun and create!

xo ~ Laura

4 comments:

Granny said...

That looks great. Love the color combination.

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Very cute! I finally got my Cricut yesterday and have been having fun with it...haven't really made anything yet. I need to buy more cartridges.

Mandi@MandiBeingCrafty said...

Very cute! Love it!

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Granny and Mandi ~ Thanks! Very quick project but loved it :)

Kim ~ I know how that goes. Just keep your eyes posted for sales as some are very expensive. Start learning with the contact paper first, it's much cheaper than the vinyl and play with it on things you don't really care about. That's how I learned how to do it. It doesn't take long :) Have fun!!