Sunday, July 4, 2010

A few things in the yard :)

Happy 4th of July!!!  My wish to all of you is that you have a wonderful funfilled day with family and friends celebrating our freedom!! 

Well I was able to do a few things out in the yard which felt good.  We decided to just stay home this weekend and get some things done around the house which is fine with me. 

So remember when I scored the other day with all the "FREE" wood windows, crates and screens?  Well here is what i did with one that I hung on the shed.  Very summery I would say and love it!!


Then I decided to plant a few flowers in my 80% off planters and put them on my "FREE" crates.  Loving it... starting to get some color in my beds :)


Then last but not least, I have these beautiful lilly's that bloom a different color every year so it's always a nice surprise.  I bought them many years ago at a craft fair and I have no idea how they do it but they do!  I've had pink, yellow and orange.  Love them and just beautiful!  This year I had to tie them up as they were too heavy.

Well that's it for now and everyone have a wonderful and safe 4th of July!!!

xo ~ Laura

5 comments:

Granny said...

That's a very creative way to use the screen. It looks great on the side of your shed. Love the flower bed with the crates and the big rocks. Nice flowers and 80% off is always a good deal, right?

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Thanks Granny J :) Yes it was 80% and that was a great great deal!! Love it when I find these deals :) Hope you are having a fantastic day! Hugs ~ Laura

Kenzie said...

The screen is so cute! Love the flowers in the crate, great idea!

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Thanks Kenzie. Something just simple but love it :) I need to do more with the crate but thought the flowers in the crate was a good start :)

Jackie the Junk Junkie said...

I adore thosse crates!!