Monday, July 5, 2010

Bread Basket and Thrift Find

Happy Monday!!  I hope that everyone had a wonderful 4th of July and enjoyed all the festivities!!  I was able to get a few projects done yesterday while waiting for the fireworks to start and think they turned out very cute. 

First off, and I forgot to take a picture of the before but it was a blue top, which I just noticed in the picture you can see a few places that I will have to touch up lol but I decided to paint the top and side handles red and add a few white polka dots.  I think it is cute :)

Then I had bought this cute little thing at GW a few weeks ago and wasn't sure exactly what I was going to do with it but now I figured it out :)   So here it is pictured and it was a bright green color.


Now it looks like this :)  I think it is so darn cute now!!  It started out just red, then I thought the polka dots would be cute and then thought hmmmmm how about a few white stripes too.  Hmmmm still missing something.  So on went the cute daisy's and done!!!

Well I hope that everyone has a great day and until later ~ Hugs!!

xo ~ Laura

5 comments:

Granny said...

Laura you have such cute ideas. I especially love the bread basket.

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

that little gem turned out great!
nice job.
gail

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Thanks Granny :) Just love seeing what fits me in the moment. lol

Gail ~ thanks! Yes I think it's just cute.

Have a great day ladies!!

Proper Prim said...

Laura those are just way too cute... you did a great job on those. Love the roosters and that red is perfect. Great job.

Thanks so much for popping by and becoming a follower, I am so happy you did. I am your newest follower and I see all my friends beat me here. Welcome to blog land. I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve.

Hugs, Deb

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Thanks Deb for stopping by and following my simple but fun blog :) You just never know what I'll come up with next ;)